Flexible, low cost Cloud computing.
Cloud computing is the most important technological advance for businesses today. Cloud computing enables you to manage your IT requirements using resources via the internet rather than through a local computer or server.
Cloud computing can:
- increase flexibility – add and reduce computer resources as required
- greater accessibility – access systems from anywhere using PCs, laptops or mobile devices
- reduce capital expenditure – no requirement to invest in expensive server hardware and software
- lower support costs – cloud based systems often require less support as the infrastructure provider takes care of some of this as part of the service
NKC Group understands that one size does not fit all and every business is different. We are committed to providing our customers with unrivalled support by offering a range of cloud computing packages to suit your every need. Whether your focus is cost, security, flexibility or functionality we can provide you with the right solution for your business.
Why choose cloud computing with NKC Group?
- Personalised solutions to fit your needs
- Expertise NKC Group has been working with the Cloud before it was called the Cloud
- Support is key and time is money. Our team prides itself on its response times
What can we do for you?
Here are just a few common business requirements that can more cheaply and easily fulfilled by our cloud solutions:
- File sharing – systems that enable you to share files and folders seamlessly in real time, no matter where you are, and without the need for an expensive server adding to your support costs and IT headaches.
- Email/Calendar – in just the same way as servers have provided for many years, it’s now possible to have access to emails, calendars and contacts on any device at any time in any place thanks to the cloud. You and your staff can instantly share, check and set up appointments, wherever they are, all without the need for a server and its associated costs.
- Virtualisation – for those that still need servers, cloud solutions can offer greater flexibility and reduced risk. By virtualising your servers we can remove your single point of failure, and therefore the risk to your business of a server letting you down. Your servers will sit on your own private cloud, either at your premises or hosted in a secure data-centre with engineers on-hand 24/7. Your business will carry on even if one of your physical servers lets you down.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – software that can be used on demand for a monthly fee. No high upfront costs, no more complex installations and no more licensing headaches. Imagine logging onto any web browser and having your fully functional software available to you instantly. Totally flexible software, when and where you need it.